Lecture Hall Complex
Below are the topics that will be covered in the Etabs 2018 workshop:
- Introduction to RCC & STEEL design basics & use of Etabs for structural design.
- Introducing the Importance of fixed design steps for completing a project from start to end.
- Learning about the general size of columns, beams for a building & how to place columns in a multi-storey building plan.
- Importing the entire multi-storey building plan in Etabs 2018 for quick modelling.
- Modelling the entire beam, column & slab portal frame of multi-storey building in Etabs 2018
- Assigning the DL, LL on slabs using IS Code 875 Part 1&2, wall loads on Beams, earthquake loads as per IS Code 1893 Part 1 & Wind Loads as per IS Code 875 Part 3.
- Analyzing the entire multi-storey building & interpreting the results.
- After Analysis Moving towards designing the entire structure for reinforcements values.
- Learning how to make the reinforcements economical that every client will be ready to accept